Thursday, February 28, 2008

CREATIVE THINKING

Just had to share this typical moment from my day!

Those of you with toddlers and TV's are probably aware of the comeback of our favorite friend Curious George. Isaiah-age 4 loves the PBS series. The other day they aired a Curious George show called "Spider Monkey" where George tries to make a web that he can sit in to catch food. Well, as you can see...Isaiah really liked it. Today while I was in the shower, Isaiah came running up to me to tell me about the spider downstairs. After I dried off, I ran downstairs to find this little creation:



He had found some of my emobroidery thread and made a web and a spider.."Just like George" he said. The spider is eating an airplane at the moment. I had to laugh until I saw the silvery pieces of blond hair that surrounded the web. It seems that Isaiah had to cut the string to make the web, and he also thought he would try cutting his hair. Fortunately he is sporting the surfer boy longish hair now, so you can't really tell.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

I didn't know you had a blog until today when I saw someone accessed my blog through yours! I can't believe how old your kids are getting! I still think of them they way they were 4 years ago when I moved away! Kimberly

Cassie Jensen said...

We watched the same episode! Love it! Porter isn't quite ready to build the spider web- very impressive! Hope to see you guys soon and glad to find your blog!