Thursday, April 16, 2009

Hopefully back in action!

Okay...so now that I've had about 6 months off....I think I'm ready to start this up again! I've learned that sometimes some things have to give and for a while the blog was it! Now that summer is almost here, my daughter informs me that there are just 30 more days of school left, I think I can commit. In the meantime, here are couple pics I should have posted ages ago!
Isaiah's 5th birthday at the bowling alley. I love that he doesn't have high expectations for his birthday. Just some fun with friends! They all were thrilled with the whole event!

2 comments:

laurak said...

Yeah, I'm glad to see you are still alive! Isaiah looks like he had a great birthday. It is amazing that he was able to get his ball on the other side of the bumpers. That takes skill. I also love the picture with the kids lying down watching. Very cute.
I miss you, my friend.

Karina Houser said...

What a cute little group of buddies Isaiah has! Looks like fun! I'm glad to see you back in action here! What will the Gales be up to this summer??