Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Preschool Time!

Many of you know that I have decided to teach a preschool class in my basement this year thanks to a good friend who convinced me to give it a go! (Thanks Kerry) I've had such a great time getting my basement ready and thought I would post a few pics of the finished space! I think it is so cute and now that classes have started I am having a blast! I have such a fun little class! Come by and check it out any time!

Our learning table.

The library (Thanks for the fun shelf Whitney!)

Our cubbies!


The Art Center!

5 comments:

Jana Kleitsch said...

Your basement preschool looks awesome! You are inspiring me to walk away from my computer and take a crack at my nasty basement. :)

The road trip looked really fun too. Now that we are a minivan family we're itching for our own road trip.

Angela said...

I love your school room! It's awesome! If you could use some more books....I will go through my stash and see what I can find!

Karina Houser said...

Wish I had a kid to send to your preschool! It looks so cute and organized! Have fun with your class this year!

laurak said...

That is so great. I'm sure you are a great teacher. I've been thinking about starting one, too. I don't know if I ever will. Let me know how it goes.

Cassie Jensen said...

Why don't you live closer!? The kids look great! The basement looks amazing! The backyard... well, just tell Jon he can come and do our anytime! Yeah for you, what a productive summer! thanks for sharing!